Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dear DAD,

Dear DAD,

I am talking to you again, you know that I love talking to you, though at times I am missing things we're supposed to talk about. You know me that well, that even if I'm not saying anything, you know that there's something wrong. You know how much I want to scream out loud, how much I'm hurting, how was my day. You know everything about me, from the number of hair strands to the toes on my feet. Today, I know that you know what I'm feeling, you are my hero, my bestest friend, my everything,my shoulder to cry on, my knight in a shining armor, right?

Dad, I want to tell you that I feel so bad right now. I feel so down and sad, alone and lonely. I feel so hurt and scarred, wounded and bleeding. I want to cry my heart out but then tears won't fall from my eyes. Dad, in these moments I know you're there, you will never leave me, and you will carry me in your strong arms, to lift me up and wipe my tears away. Dad, please hug me tight and never let me go, I badly need you. Your baby needs you, always

No comments:

Post a Comment